hearts(: Hello! welcome to my blog, be my follower :) BTW, WATCH OUT! ! NO COPYING-PASTE okay? ! !

read more?

Sometimes we do feel down

Sometimes I'm just never grateful enough. And I feel bad for that. But that's why I said it sometimes. Not always. I'm just wanting too much of something. Not specific. It can be things, people, feelings, etc. I feel like I want this, I want that, I want everything. But I don't get them. And it upsets me. Of course, right? Don't do things 'too much' because that 'too much' can hurt you 'too much'. Can you see it?

Well, I'm not in that upset mood for now. It was DEC last year and I just didn't know what the hell was wrong with me. Sometimes there's no reason at all, life just seems to suck that much. I know I might be lucky for certain things, unlucky for certain things. And I should feel grateful enough for the lucky part. I should. But come on, I'm just a normal human being who feel messed up at certain times. And as a normal human being, we need someone, at least that ONE person to share our thoughts, our problems, our stupid mind thinking, or w/e it is.


I'd think back of what I already have with me, and that I'm supposed to be grateful more than ever. We all are supposed to. Because someone out there probably envy us. Who knows, right? Someone out there would think we are luckier than them, so pretty, so smart, so cool, so beautiful, so kind, or w/e it is. It's not perasan my dear readers, it's for you to know that, there is someone out there who thinks you are so much better than them. And for us, we feel that too. We feel that person is luckier than us and bla bla bla. It's just like a circle.

And remember, Allah is always with us. We can always share with him. But I don't think I should tell u guys that I always pray to Allah every day & night & all because between you and Him, no one should ever know. Enough said, so that you wouldn't think I choose that one person over Allah. Y'know. So, 'When God is the reason for u to live, you will never wanna quit.' :)

I'm good. Because right at this moment I'm dancing like crazy in front of lappy like nobody's home. Okay, that's out of topic. HAHA :D It's fun by the way.