hearts(: Hello! welcome to my blog, be my follower :) BTW, WATCH OUT! ! NO COPYING-PASTE okay? ! !

read more?

Don't Force Yourself

Don't Force Yourself Into Someone's Life

 Don't Force Yourself Into Someone's Life When someone isn't willing to make time and space for you in their life, it is usually because they don't respect how special of a person that you really are. They may genuinely like or love you, but we must all remember that showing love to someone is more than just telling them it every once in a while.

Don't force yourself to have space in a person's life that doesn't recognize your worth. Instead use the time and energy that you want to dedicate to people of this nature in an effort to better yourself. Work on yourself, and work on the other relationships that matter to you, so that you may easily become the best you by the end of your lifetime.

Always respect those who have to be in your life, but also recognize that those who see your potential are those who will probably be of most help and most love to you during life's difficulties.
 
"I won't force myself to have space in your life because if you know my worth, you'll create one for me."

 By J. Johnson